Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Yes, I've seen it in several shops and supermarkets along the coast. Where are you staying? I may be able to give you a name of a shop.
Liz
Hi, staying at the DON LUCIA APPTS opposite the WONKEY DONKEY.
Hi
I don't get down that way very often, but if you are in Torremolinos centre in San Miguel St, there's a booze shop about half way down, and you'll probably get it there. Otherwise there's a Carrefour supermarket at El Pinillo, about 25 mins walk from where you are (or short taxi ride). Iv'e seen it in there.
Hope this helps
Liz
Can you get it in the bars in Torremolinos ? I love it too!
:cheers Brill I love it with squirty cream on the top. :tup
Twinky Winky.I passed the Wonkey Donkey on the weekend and there is a wines and spirits shop a few doors up, same side of street on C/ Bulto,called Bodega Victorio
:wave: Thanks Pipefitter, how was the weather when you were there? Can see from your profile you're from wales as well. Looking forward to going now just another 3 weeks. :cheers
pipefitter - and us too from Wales on the same day. Eagerly awaiting to try this drink!
:wave: Really nice drink, I prefer to sip it slowly, or like I said before it's nice with squirty cream on the top drunk through a straw, also nice with coke. :cheers
Twinky Winkey. Rain at night overcast in day but warm 16-18ish.Did start to brighten up when we left.
Talked to people who had been out the previouse 2 weeks and they had nothing but rain. :offtop
The live webcams give a good indication of the current weather.

See:- http://www.andaluz-tv.de/torremolinos.php?cam=2

Don't take any notice of the temperatures on there though. The sensor
is inside the camera housing and a false high reading is given when the
sun is shining directly on it.

We have friends there at the moment who tell us that it is really nice
during the day but the temperature drops sharply when the sun sets.

A.M.
TWINKY - WINKEY please check PM message box.
HI ALLMAN HT MOD,
cannot accept or post ANY PM's
As this topic has been running since early February I think perhaps it is time to lock it down to avoid repeat answers to your original question.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.