Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Help - we are taking our 14 year old to Alvaro Apartments in Ichmelar in August 2006 and unfortunately her friend is now unable to come with us :roll: - can anyone tell me if there are many teenagers around ?! Only need to know this as we can then enjoy our holiday without having to keep her entertained for a fortnight which isnt always easy with that age group!! :lol: Are there a few day trips that anyone can recommend for us or restaurants/pubs with entertainment aimed at this age group.
Why not ask another friend to go along with her and pay the £15 name change? We did that one yr and it saved losing all the money we had already paid. Its worth it in the end to see your daughter happy :lol: Happy hols. Anna xxxxxxxxxx
:) thanks - we've already tried that - two of her other friends are away the same time so we're stumped now ! We have only lost the deposit though (which the friend's parents have paid for) so I think we are just down to hoping that there are other girls (or boys :roll: ) of a similar age around at the time. But if anyone can recommend restaurants or is there a decent waterpark around that would be great. Thanks
We had a great day out at the Marmaris waterpark, ask Joachim (mr Spock's Love Child) at the pool bar, to arrange it for you.

As for bars/reastaurants well there were a couple of 14 year old girls when we were there and they liked Heat & Breeze and the Tiger Bar.
thanks for that - we will keep an eye out for those bars - Im sure there will be plenty of things to keep her amused. I think shes gone off to school today with a list of friends to ask to come with us (do you think she's trying to tell us something?!) :lol:
Hiya
I hope she can find another friend to go with you but if not even at the alvaro at night they do entertainment,they are a great bunch of lads in there i know them all a few different lads from last summer as some have gone to the army.I lived in Icmeler last summer and we was always out with the lads in there.There are some younger lads that work in alvaro who will genuinely look after your daughter who she can go out with later on at night (not sure if you will allow her)but if so they will take care of her and i think Icmeler is a very safe place a lot safer than over here.Your daughter will have a fab holiday either way you see lots of girls her age there all having a great time most bars have entertainment on at night which is really good they get them up dancing to cha cha slide,kiss kiss,macerena all things like that.
Also alvaro works with all english companys so there will be loads of girls her ages staying in the hotel like you so maybe she could get chatting to them round the pool and have a walk out with them at night.
I hope i havent waffled on to much anything else i can help you with let me know.
Have a fab holiday i got back from icmeler 2weeks ago going back out there in 7weeks,its not the same as when i was living there as i never want to come back home :cry:
love joanne x :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.