Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi mahoney

I see you are new to HT, so welcome. If you go to the thread called "current situation in Turkey (bombs) discussion" and click on it there are lots of peoples opinions on how they now feel about going to Turkey in view of the incidents which recently took place.

It may help you to read these, however at the end of the day it will be your decision really. Good Luck whatever you decide. :)
Hi Mahoney.I live in Antalya. Do you think that I will be relocating because of what has happened ? Certainly Not.Please assure your wife that Side is perfectly safe.It's a great place for a Holiday.No Bombers will strike there when they have many more NEWSWORTHY TARGETS such as Mamaris,Antalya,Istanbul and without the police Izmır.her worries are not groundless but are they anywhere in the world these days.? I will be having Lunch in Side next Tuesday and am looking forward to it.Tell her to enjoy her Holiday and don't let the B-----ds win.

Ian
Hey watta guy,that's how I'm thinking at this moment in time,just wanted to hear from someone close to where we will be staying,I will let my wife read your reply...hopefully we will not be cancelling..cheers.
mahoney.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.