Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Nazri Resort ...
99 Posts
Looks lovely! Must say, even though i know most parts of north Goa, this doesn't ring a bell! Would be interested to hear more!
As Far as I can make out It's fairly close to the Ronil Beach hotel at the end of Titos Road at Baga Beach.

Rog ;)
It is a new hotel next door to the Beir Mar, just across the road from the entrance to East meets West.

My mate "Welloutofit" did a write up on it on another site and it appears that quite a few have booked to go there in the new year

I think Oylmpic Holidays are doing some very good prices if you want to stay there but I would still check out the other tour companies to see what they are offering
My booking is with Thomas Cook who seem to feature it as one of their cheaper hotel offerings in Goa hence I'm extremely happy with the price I paid given it's over Easter .
I cant find the Hotel in any printed brochures as yet, I'm thinking maybe that's because it's new however, It is viewable on their web site .
I did see the review/inspection that your friend "welloutofit" did on the other site, It was this along with the price that prompted me to book.

Cheers
Stingy Rog ;)
okitsme ... fancy seeing you on here.

See you at the Nazri Easter 2010.

As the Milky Bar Kid would say if he was in Goa (as he would be aged around 40-ish now) .... the Kingfishers are on me :cheers
hi, thinking of booking the nazri resort has anybody been or heard any thing about it.
couldnt resist, booked it brand new hotel looks spot on,£558 for two weeks 15 feb from manchester ;)
Nice 1 hun. Cant say i know the hotel but looks good :D

Try and come to HT meet in candolim while you are there. :cheers
you have got a great price there we fly same day may see you at the airport if not at the ht meet :cheers :cheers :glynis
karaMiddlesbrough - thats a great price! i've got my eye on this hotel too but waiting to see if my husband can get three weeks off.who did you book it with? have only seen it with cosmos and olympic but nowhere near as good price.
I booked the Nazri through Thomas cook, It doesn't appear in any of their brochures as far as I can see but if you search on their web site you can make a booking for some very good prices ( or at least you could when I booked). make sure you click right thro to see the full discount. just did a search for 2 weeks from Gatwick ion March 11th , came out at £501

I do like a bargain :)

Cheapskate Rog ;)
  • Edited by okitsme 2009-09-23 16:17:42
Me and 'er had a quick look around at the end of the season and it looks like a really nice place and it would be hard to beat it for location.

The only drawback that we saw was only a very few rooms (the more expensive one's) had a nice outlook, most over look adjoining property's but as it is dark by seven not much of a problem.
hello, I booked through the Thomas Cook website, not a bad deal at all is it. ;) :D
We booked directly with the Nazri .... arrive 2nd April 2010 for 2 weeks .... can't wait.
We have also booked the Nazri - going 13 March 2010 for 3 weeks from Gatwick. This will land us back in the UK on Easter Sunday evening which gives us Easter Monday to get over the flight before its back to work on the Tuesday. Have been to the Marinha Dourada for the last two years with Thomson but their prices are too high for us this year. We have paid £686 for the 3 weeks when the MD would have cost £933. We waited and waited and couldn't hold out any longer!! We have booked with Thomas Cook and unfortnately the flights are with Monach but for that price we could not resist. Roll on March.

Rita
hi rita we really fancy the nazri too but i just cant get it with thomascook (internet) all that comes up on their website is the ronil or beira mar. we want to go for three weeks too, either mid jan or late feb,going from gatwick. did you book with a travel agent or am i using the wrong website? just typed in thomascook on search.
thanks
Hi bushbaby

just keep trying, you won't be happy with the others, the Nazri is much better if you can book it
Try My travel,they are part of the thomas cook group and are priced exactly the same.Hope this helps.
Have you tried booking your own flights & the Nazri seperately .... we did it this way. Flying Qatar (5 star airline) via Doha & staying in a deluxe room for £31 a night.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.