Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
NESSEBAR MARE
8 Posts
If anyone has stayed here would you please be the first to post a review by Clicking Here

Many thanks :tup
Hi Debs,

If you Google 'nessebar mare hotel' you will find that one of the first three sites found contains 21 very mixed reviews up to last October. It's so early in the season at the moment, that you will be lucky to receive reviews for this season yet.

Baldur
Thanks Baldur. will keep an eye out for any new reviews.
Nessebar Mare has been taken over by sol hotels. There are 3 very big hotels all in the one complex that are all owned by sol now. We have an apartment a bit along the road for the hotel. You are not near very near the resorts but there is a bus stop right outside the hotel that will take you into Old Nessebar in a few minutes and Sunny Beach in about 10 minutes. You can walk to New Nessebar in around 15 minutes, Old Nessebar in about half an hour and also Ravda in about 20 minutes. The area does have a few beach bars close by but it is quiet.
Thanks for info. Maybe will be a bit quiet but there again we don,t want to go anywhere that is too lively ie benidormish. been there done that etc and we will have our 10 year old son with us. will keep eye out for any reviews but that complex does appeal to me :)
We're going there in August, will post a review when we get back
Thanks. will probably have booked by then. Want a free child place! Look forward to your review
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.