Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I normally have my 2nd trip of the year to Protaras that time of year and really love it. It's still hot and everything is still open. Protaras normally closes at the end of October so i'm sure you'll enjoy it when you go. I'll be there at the same time.
Hi there. We went on 23 Octo to 6 Nov for our honeymoon in 2005. Everything was open when we got there, but it all closed around us on 31 Octrober or a couple of days later. We were not too bothered as we wanted a quiet holiday, but our choice of eating out was limited!!

You should be safe sep/oct. The water was beautiful at the end of october and it was still really sunny, but not unbearable.

we had a great time
Hi, we went to Pernera (just down the road from Protaras) in October year before last. It was very nice, most places were open and it wasn't too busy.

We went in August (hottest place we've been yet :lol: ) last year and stayed in Protaras itself, it's a lovely place :D
Hi, You have picked a great time to go as the weather is good, but not as hot as July/August. The sea is still a good temperature and everything will be open when you are there so don't worry.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.