Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
New nightclubs
6 Posts
Chilly, what happened to the club that opened up at Maizons Lake View hotel?
When we went in September, the most lively place to go was Vanilla (pronounced by Goans as Wanilla if you go by taxi). Its on the beach down the little road at the side of Casa Sea Shell and was heaving every night. I have no idea what its doing now the seasons up and running though?
It's Vanilla Lounge and it's still busy. Weekends are packed. Only late night though - before 11 it's deserted, even though they have a restaurant now. In any case it's too dark in there to see the menu or the food. Great view of the River Princess though!
is tihs place in candolim then? I staying at silver sands so it sounds close as casa seas ehll is nearby! Woohooo!
chilly the nightclub by st anthony's chapel do you know what its called im staying in the osbourne and i think that is near the chapel also do you know what kind of music these clubs play???

anyone know what kind of music is played in vanilla is it mixed, house or trance etc.

staying in calangute looking for some electro or house music for new year in a good club then will probably head further up north to the beaches!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.