Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Hi there crystal85 - don't worry... the nightlife will still be going for you. It's not as busy as the summer, or as Christmas - but there's still plenty to keep you occupied until the early hours.

The weather will be a little changeable, but watch those clouds - because you can still burn through them. It'll certainly be a lot warmer than the UK or Ireland.

Which resort are you going to hon?

Elle xx
Im staing in Puerto Del Carmen, in the Alena Apartments, well I think thats what there called. M sister went a couple of months ago and LOVED it there so thought we would try it ! xx

Thanks for the reply!
I don't know the Alena apartments... but I know where the Elena apartments are. If it's those - then the busiest area is right on your doorstep! Easy zigzag after plenty of drinkies and dancing!

Centro Altantico is that area... and you'll find plenty is going on - it mainly kicks off around midnight there... but there's plenty of bars around before that too.

Redz Bar is my favourite - it was where we spent quite a while on our welcome party the night we moved here to live.

Have fun!

Elle xx
Hi off to Lanzarote in 6weeks! Woop! Woop! And just wondering what kind of people will be there then, couples, young groups etc........ I know its going to be alot quieter than the main season but just want to get an idea of how quiet!

Thanks!

Hope your all having anice day! :wave:
Hey, off to PDC next Sunday and just wondering if its quiet and are many places open now! Theres 15 Mancs ready and waiting to paaaartay! We know its not gonna be as busy as peak season but you know we will still have a good time! Anyone there while we are there let me know x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.