Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
No - not been to any Brenliz but like you, we like to find new places.

One I would recommend for a change from the beach is Presa di Goa. It's lovely - free use of pool if you spend 250rps each on lunch. The rooms are lovely for a splurge!

http://presadigoa.com/
Thanks Roma, we had thought about going to this place too, have printed these details off before but usually run out of time but will try and make it this time.
Beware on clicking the 3 links in the initial posting. I looked at them last night and have spent the best part of today getting rid of a downloaded bug. I believe that it came from the Plantation Site.
No offence whatsoever intended to BrenLiz but these things are easier to pick up than get rid of. I ended up loosing all my favourites in the process and then having to reinstate them.

Stewart
I haven't had any problems since I looked at all the links above and my malware / spy / anti virus programmes never picked up anything at all suspicious :que
My anti virus software warned me about opening the Plantation Site so there's definitely something not right about it.

Glad I didn't open it and hope you've sorted it out, StuartandPaula.
Sorry about that Stewart. I haven't had any problems with it either, its a shame its a nice site to look at too.
Try Karwar just 2hrs away wonderfull place there they even have pavements lol
What is Karwar and where is it 2 hours from please?
What is Karwar and where is it 2 hours from please?

Might be of some help http://iguide.travel/Karwar
thanks for that. have had a look and it is definately my kind of place. Have a feeling we have been to Devbagh in the dim and distant past, will have to look back at old photos but it did remind me that one place I haven't been to which we always said we would try for is the Lakshadweep Islands. The Majali Beach Village looks good too. 3 weeks is never enough, even after 11 years there is still so much to see and do, our next holiday in December is already beginning to look a bit hectic.
just opened the links with no problem :que
I have been to the spice plantation, I really enjoyed it, and its not too far away, you also get lunch included in the price, a typical goan buffet, eaten off banana leaves, worth a visit I think,
Lin
We hope to get there Linb, we have been to a spice plantation before on our first visit 11/12 years ago, not sure which one that was it doesn't look like this one though but we are happy to go anywhere where food is involved. Am trying to get a few nights booked at Agonda beach at the moment, as usual we have so many plans and find it difficult to fit everything in around all the Xmas traffic, visits to the dentist and of course the meet ups. At least we won't be bored and hopefully we will get to lay on the beach at some point.
Yes been to the Spice Plantation and agree with LinB..well worth a visit. Also we took train down to Karwar - to Devbagh Island. This was when Eddie from Daytrippers was first trying it out and we were his 'guinea pigs' LOL! They now do this trip by minibus/car. When we went by train we were picked up from the station..and as they were trying to promote tourism at the time (few years back now)...they insisted they took us to their 'natural history museum' first. ;) It was...erm...an experience! :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.