America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Yes this is good news, the aircraft is split with operating Barbados and Las Vegas and the opportunity has been possible because of new Airbus A330-300 aircraft replacing the B747 on one of the Orlando services.
Are they going to use the horrible old planes like the Gatwick-Vegas flight? Our friends flew with them a couple of weeks ago and they said it was dreadful. Seat back Tv's didn't work, tray tables were broken and filthy. Just not what the were expecting.
No they will be upgraded in time and the problem with the seat back tv's would have been an unfortunate technical problem on that flight.
Which happens all to frequent with the Virgin fleet at Gatwick. I am probably Virgins #1 Fan but will not travel out of Gatwick/Manchester with them if you paid me.

To many faults, broken IFE, seat tables, unclean Virgin treat the holiday makers as 2nd class customers. They wouldn't get away with the Gatwick standards at Heathrow with the predominantly business customer base.
When we flew Gatwick to Vegas with Virgin we had great service and a smart plane outbound but the opposite on the way home, it wasn't so bad tho as the plane was half empty so we got 3 seats each and could stretch out and sleep.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.