France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
Sorry I can't help with many of your questions BUT as far as booking shows goes, in the park itself the only one you need to get tickets in advance for is the Lion King - the daily map/schedule will give details of the English performances, and bearing in mind its likely to be cold, it is a good way to spend a half hour warming up and the children should love it. I think they will probably run the winter show in the theatre in Frontierland as well - its a sort of Winter Wonderland show which is nice for younger children. My sister took her young children to the Wild West Show in the village - expensive but worth it was her view.

Why don't you find out what the menu is likely to be when you arrive at the hotel and then make your mind up? I would always recommend booking any restaurants you may fancy going to in the village at guest relations, then you are assured of a table. The only one you can't book at is Planet Hollywood. I can recommend Billy Bobs all you can eat buffet - there is an excellent choice for young children.

don't forget to use your fast pass - especially for Peter Pan, which is popular with young children but has huge queues unless you go there when the park opens.

I would concentrate on the rides that only Disney can do so well ie Its a Small World, Pirates of the Caribbean etc rather than the traditional fairground rides.

Don't take your children on Armageddon if they are at all nervous - I've seen so many hysterical children at the end of the show.

Gill
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.