America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
New York
3 Posts
Buying tickets on line for TOTR may help you avoid any queues at the entrance but, as I said in an earlier post I walked straight in as there was no one waiting. It will most probably be busier though in September so it could save you some time.
For Woodbury I haven't been there, I don't know if buying a ticket ties you to a date and time, if it does and you want to change your plans after arriving in NY then you may not be able to. It may though be an open ticket that you can use at any time. There does seem to be lots of coaches to Woodbury during the day so I doubt whether you would have problems getting a seat on one, but again having a prepaid ticket would cut down on queuing.

Not much help I guess, hopefully someone who has been to Woodbury will have more info.

http://www.newyorksightseeing.com/tourpage.php?item=WC

Have a great trip, super destination for a short (or longer) break.
Thanks Judith, sorry if I repeated myself :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.