General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi,
They could be under the "Other Destinations forum"

loulou
Hi Peter......... :) .there is a forum called "Other destinations" which is near the bottom, after other popular holiday destinations. This must cover all other destinations that are not listed. Maybe they could post a topic on here, or why not "General holiday Enquiries".. :roll: ......other than that, the only other option been to search through the "web", using something like Dogpile :wink: :) Hope your friends have some luck, and find what they are looking for xx
Hi Peter ... unfortunately, there is currently insufficient interest in those countries to justify them having their own sections either here in our Discussion Forums, or in our Hotel Reviews section. 'Other Destinations' is the most appropriate category at the moment and while there may be some information in that discussion forum, it seems that no one has ever taken the time to submit a post-holiday report to the relevent Hotel Reviews section. I wonder if that could be because many holidaymakers to Australia and New Zealand tend to stay with friends or relatives, rather than in holiday accommodation ??

Perhaps you may be able to persuade your friends to post their holiday reviews when they return, it may just inspire others to do likewise.

David :wave
I am going to Australia in a couple of weeks time, flying via Malaysia (with stopovers both ways) and staying in about eight hotels in Australia. Will try to post reports on my return.
Good idea David will ask them on there return.

peter
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.