Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Nik, We like Hof Van Holland which, as the name may suggests is a Dutch restaurant. :rofl

It's in a courtyard setting and has a nice atmosphere.

It's on Avenida Ruzafa.

The prices are very reasonable and the foods great.

If you google it you will find lots of positive reviews and also a map of where it is.

Sue :)
Hi Nik, I can highly recommend the Los Ranchos its on the seafront next to Les Dunes suites :tup
La Braza,on the road by talk of the town,lovely small restaurant,they do chargrilled steaks with lovely sauces.We have dined here many times,and their crepes are to die for.
" Michaels" in the Old Town. Excellent menu, brilliant service & really good prices.
Thanks everyone - I'm spoilt for choice!! :thanks

I'll have a look at these when we get there & might do them all over the course of the hol! :cheers

Nik
I'll second Michael's and it's very reasonable with a set menu which starts at 10 euros I think.

luci :wave
Yes Luci - it was 10 Euros at Easter - a great choice for a set menu, fabulous service & lovely food.
If you are thinking of a day out to albir- (No 10 Bus)- I can recommend the rivieria tavern (Its actually situated in the riviera hotel)- which leads out to a wonderful terrace which overlooks the sea- and "Rock".

Its a greek restaurant - only been opened 3 weeks-(First one in albir)- and the food is gorgeous- and reasonably priced too- we loved it so much- we went back 3 times!

Wherever you decide to go- enjoy!!

Belly.
Also Two Palms has re-opened in Benidorm with new owners and a refurb!!! Not had the chance to go yet, but booking is advisable (cos it's only a small place!)
does Marianos count as a Restaurant ....thats where i always end up :yikes
Is the Marianos you mention the 'Best fast food place in all of Spain'?

Perhaps I could be in for a cheap night..do you think my wife will appreciate it?! ;)
I'll second that one on La Braza, we go every time, not cheap but they do a massive T Bone thats out of this world. :tup
mmm

You can't beat a juicy steak!! :clap

Making me hungry now
La braza is my favourite place as well .I visit every time im in benidoem 3/4 times per year never had a bad meal yet . We took family all 16 of us and everyone of them enjoyed ut so cant be bad 9wks to go mazza
Check out the Belvedere at the Madeira Centro Hotel. The website is very good and shows you the views from the restaurant. It won`t be cheap but it will be special. Dining on the 21st floor.
Why not try the restaurant in the Queens Hotel in the Old Town. The set menus are fantastic value for money and the ala carte exceptionally good. Ask for a table upstairs or on the veranda as the downstairs tables are a bit small and it gets very crowded there.
I quite like Aitena and also El Meson if its Spanish Food you are looking for. Another Restaurant that gets quite a few really good comments from Beni regulars and residents is the Alcazar. I've not been to this one yet, but here's their website, it looks very nice. Its a Taxi ride out, but people say its well worth it!

http://www.nuevoalcazar.com/

Best Regards - Taggy
Hi Taggy
I am always interested in - and have tried - your restaurant reccomendations which are always spot on!
your latest reccomendation looks fab will defo be going this summer, my favourites are Aitona and the Kataria. :clap
Cheers Bobbee....Let me know what you think of Alcazar, its very well thought of i know, quite a few of Beni's entertainers like to go there for a special meal. Yep, i like the two you mention also, in fact i should really have mentioned Kataria in my earlier post. El meson on calle gerona is pretty fair too, and a very good wine list! My favourite place used to be Il Fratelli but unfortunatly the owner closed it down as a restaurant and its now a trendy cocktail bar of the same name. I'm going to give the Braseria Aurrera a try on Tapas alley next time, apparently the serve Argentinian Beef. Its quite a modern looking place, but dont know anyone who's tried it yet.

Best Regards - Taggy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.