Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Reccommend the Buenavista apartments on the road up to Benidorm Palace they are just behind The Levante Club hotel,a quieter are of Benidorm but the New cabaret bars The Tropical.Rachels and the Rock and Roll bar aswell as a few decent cheap bars are just a few minutes walk away this is the area we have been staying in the last few years and think its probably just what you are looking. :wave: :wave: Cheers Steve
Also look at Albir or Altea
both of these are on a regular cheap bus route taking 15/20 mins
Lincoln Imp.I have been looking at both of these resorts ,now which 1 do you think would be more favourable not to quite,nice beach, and any hotel/apartment recomendations.thank you :que
Sorry for late reply ..been busy working what seems like 24/7 so not been on the pc much
Anyway ..
Both places are about the same if i was to favour 1 it would be Albir ,not quite but not noisey ,plenty of bars to choose from but as i said Benidorm is 15 mins on a bus costing about 1.30 euro if you want the nightlife

1 bar we normally go in is Olas on the sea front ,you can sit outside overlooking the sea watching the sun go down etc

the only problem with either of these 2 is the beach isnt what you could call sandy ,its more like pebbles but up the road a few mile is a place called Calpe with an excellent sandy beach either side of the Ifach rock but not easy to get to if you dont hire a car as the number 10 bus from Benidorm only goes as far as Altea

Sorry cannot recommend any hotels as we normally rent somewhere private ,might be worth looking into that ?

Any more info i am only to glad to help
Go for the poniente side of the resort, much quieter than the Levante but with the old town and then the lively areas in easy reach. The Mar Blau is a nice hotel ideally positioned on the sea front and just a few minutes up from the old town.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/costa-blanca/benidorm/onasol-mar-blau-hotel/

Or

Cala Finestat is a nice spot just a short taxi ride into benidorm. Plenty bars in the resort but much quieter than Levante area.
Thank you, still nothing sorted and were on holiday from this Friday :really
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.