Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Ha ha - I was just going to suggest that hotel!!!
Think I met you there last year??

Sorry cant help ya out - we going Portugal this year so finding out all about that place now.
I did notice some big hotels when we were there - riding that blooming packed dolmus into town on an evening - but I cant remember the names. Will give it some thought though n ask the kids - its amazing the kind of things they remember!!!

Have a great time - wherever you end up!!

Sha33a!!
The Orca Hotel in Ovacik is a 10 minute walk away into the centre of Hisaronu
i d recommend orka to lovely hotel, they have interconnecting rooms which gives you the benifit of 2 bathrooms we ve used these and with kids the extra space is great. they also have villas on the hotel grounds if you prefer that. if you look at their website they have a price list, you can also add breakfast or dinner at the hotel if your in a villa, if you want it.
There is an absolutely stunning looking hotel halfway between Olu Deniz and Hisaronu called the Montana Pine Resort, only stopped off there to pick up and drop off people but I know Thomson and Portland do it. It's not an AI.
Thanks everyone .The Orka is well positioned for what we want.We do go into Hisaronu in the evening but wouldn't want to be bang in the middle,10 min walk is what we are after.I'm just checking prices.Hi Sha!
just got back and would endorse the orka hotel as a top hotel and apartments also has a great relationship with the new tango fun club in hisaronu its worth a try you will not regret your choice :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.