Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
not the response you'd hoped for :think

The forums seem to be a little quiet of late. I'm off to Torremolinos for the third time next April but I'm sorry I have no experience of All Inclusive over there. Good Luck with the search :tup
API we went to Torremilinos in February this year to the Costa Luca Lago hotel. This was AI and we enjoyed it that much we are returning again in February 2010 :tup We are a family of two adults and two children whom are now 15 and 16.

I will say the food was remarkable and alot of the food was cooked fresh in front of you :) The staff themselves were friendly, helpful and spoke very good English! At the time of year we were there I have to say that the entertainment was not the best, so I could not really say what it would be like in the height of the season.

You are literally a two miinute walk from the sea front promenade and beach, and a few shops. The number two bus into Torremilinos stops right outside of the hotel and goes into Torremilinos town centre. I think for a return journey it was approx two euros :tup The train station in about ten to fifteen minute walk from the hotel and this will take you into Fuengerola and into Malaga itself.

I hope that this is of some help :wave:
Thanks for the replys and imfo :tup
Have you had a look at the Bali in Benalmadena. We`ve stayed there a couple of times although it was only half board. Its a nice enough hotel. Rooms are basic and it isn`t the fanciest of hotels but it is clean and well maintained. Staff are very helpfull, the entertainment team have a good reputation. The grounds are quite large for the area it is in and there are 3 pools to chose from. Food was nice nothing fancy but always edible, breakfasts are very good as they offer bacon well done which I prefer.

The location is good as well, lots of bars near by if you want to go out and Paloma park is a 10 min stroll. Ten mins to the beach but it is an uphill strugle back but plenty of watering holes on route.

Benalmadena is a lovely resort. I hope if you chose here you won`t just stay in the hotel as the area is a wonderful place to explore.
The Nuriasol, 2 mins from Los Boliches railway station, is well located, clean, comfortable, modern and well appointed and very good value
Like Debbie we went to the Costa Luca Lago hotel in Torremilinos last February - we have booked to go again this year. I am always hesitant to recommend any hotel as we all have different ideas on what is good and bad, but we have reached the stage where we don't like surprises so go back to where we have found it to our satisfaction.
Wherever you finish up enjoy it.

fwh
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.