Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
October nights can be mild and plenty warm enough to sit outside though it's not as predictable as the summer so definitely worth taking a jacket.

In my opinion September is the best month to visit, it's still nice and warm but never uncomfortably hot (and all the kids are back in school!).
Any ideas on a rough temperature at night in October.

Thanks

FD
Hold fire on that, we've decided to go in May. :lol:

FD
Sure you'll have a great time - we visit May most years and normally get great weather though the sea can be FREEZING...soon get used to it though!
So is May near Rhodes then? :lol: :P

Yeah, we got married last year in May, looks like we'll be leaving around 21st May (2008) so a couple of days later we can celebrate with a nice meal. Really excited about staying in Lindos, we've been three times, first two we stayed in Pefkos (well just outside at the Ilyssion Hotel, which I think is a nice little place) and then last year we stayed in Atrium Palace, Kalathos.

Really looking forward to staying in this Manolis Villa which looks to have a stunning view, if it get's the thumbs up, we're hoping to make it an annual thing in Lindos.

FD
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.