Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
The Bar next door to Busby's is LJ's click here to take a look there is a photo of the couple who run it
Thanks for the info but that was`nt the bar i was thinking of.The bar i`m trying to think of is just down from that one,next door but one i think.My daughter is pretty sure its owned by a couple called Darren & louise.
is it the BEES KNEES you are thinking of tony
strewth mate i`ve been watching your posts and i`ve gotta say mate you really are a sad guy.. still talking about a holiday you`ve been on. and counting the days left till you go there again,,,sad sad sad you need to get out a bit :twisted: :twisted:
Hey Swede, surely it's more SADDER to watch someones posts for a few day's then join a site just so your first post is to tell someone how sad they are!!!
Have you been watching my posts too?

Think about it!
I'm with you on that one Chivas. Also, everyone gets out of their holiday what they want, and whilst we all don't want the same thing, so what?
Swede - If you can't say anything nice, then don't bother saying anything at all. This is a friendly forum, where we try to help each other if we can, I don't think it is sad at all discussing previous and forthcoming holidays. This is what this site is all about after all.
I`ve just read your post mate!!!,and yes i did enjoy my holiday last year and i am looking forward to my holiday this year.I really don`t give a **** that you think i`m sad.I will watch your future posts with interest as this site is for people to discuss past/future holidays and destinations and as you think that this is a "sad" thing to do you won`t have a lot to say will you "mate".
Tony.
:tup good for you tony..... totally agree......
Don't worry about him Tone, seems you have your very own internet stalker! He's looking at your posts!!! Woooohhhhh!!!
Spending his internet time looking at what you do!

And he thinks your sad for wanting to know the name of a bar?

Send for the white coat!
My daughter has just told me the name of the bar i was trying to think of, it is The Sandbar.She was telling her friend (who went to Benal with us last year)about the post from my "mate" swede and her friend has got a photo of us outside the bar with its name in full view.Thanks for the help chaps.
Tony
dearest tony please accept my deepest apologies,, i really didn`t mean to suggest that you were sad,, i`m truly sorry !!!! in fact i`ve got an offer for you, next week maybe we could get together and go watch some trains :o what do you think strewth i can`t contain myself,, look forward to hearing from you swede
Ok that's enough topic closed and I'll be doing some watching also. :shock:
:D hi :D
jus seen a post on the night life in fuengirola and was wondering where was better out of there and benalmadena? also im booked into a hotel in benalmadena so how far is it from fuengirola and how much would it cost in a taxi.....thanks :lol:
i'm sure you will,get some replies soon :)
i am off to belamadena in sept,so will be interested in the replies.
iv'e heard there is plenty of nightlife though,so sure you won't be disappointed!
tracy
:D I'm off to benalmadena in just over three weeks, so will let you know about nightlife when I come back, we like it quite lively, and there'e the 24 hour square which is suppose to be buzzing, it's only a ten minute trip from fuengriola to benalmadena, so can't see you paying more than about 8 euro's in a taxi, which is nothing if there three or four of you going.BBB.
thanks tracy, do u no if its da livliest in costa del sol?
thanks tracy, do u no if its da livliest in costa del sol?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.