Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Absolutely great, we found all the places we went really kid friendly, we have 13, 11 and 4 year old and have been going for 3 years now, if you head down Nissi Avenue towards Electra/Panas Village, there is a kids play area there, with loads of bouncy rides etc, there is also a fair up towards Ayia Napa centre which our kids really enjoyed, also we took them all into the centre of Napa and stayed and had a few drinks in some of the bars and they were more than welcome, we took them into Bedrock which they loved, the only thing i would say is you may have to sit away from the TV screens as we caught glimpse of a few naughty adverts and short films whilst there, but its Karaoke bar so the kids thought it was great, on a whole kids are welcome in most places (obviously except the Clubs) as Cypriot people are quite family orientated, we were told that on Friday and Saturday nights its classed as family night, so you can take the kids almost anywhere with you, as we were AI we did not eat out of the hotel really, the waterpark is a must its great and really safe for kids of all ages, also if you can go on the boat trip from Ayia Napa harbour its about £5 for 3-4 hours with swim stops and cave snorkling (for the older kids) the captain lets the kids have a go of steering and there is also a glass botoom where you can see all the fish, and one of the guys on the boat does a dive and feeds them so they come up close, its worth the £5 when some charge almost 4 times that for the same thing.

Hope you have a wonderful time

Loups
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.