Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
You have a good choice of 2 beaches not far from Nissi. If you head away from Napa in the direction of the Waterpark there is the Landa beach which is the first you'll come to small pleasant beach with no water sports to speak of a nice secluded little bay really.

A little further on near the Dome Hotel is my favourite beach in the area Macronnissos, bigger than Landa with it's own very good beach bar, lifeguards and showers + toilets. Really beautiful bay with shallow waters and beautiful clean sand......Highly recommended after 18 years of visisting :wink:
I have to agree with sapphire macronissos is my personal fave and have been visiting it since I was 8 years old with my parents.
Thanks for the suggestions I'll have a look at both of them- Macronnissos sounds really lovely. 16 weeks from now and I'll be there- I can't wait :hyper
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.