Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
I'm guessing you booked transfers when booking the holiday so really there should have been some info as to what to do on your paperwork. If not then Thomsons should have given you this as you booked through them!
When we went to Tenerife with Monarch last year we booked transfers but then cancelled them as we had some info sent to us that said we could be waiting for others at the airport and also that we had to ring up the day before we came home to find out our times for being picked up. Luckilly we were only staying at Playa Las Americas so just got a cab!
Presumably Thomsons were the agent, Olympic the tour operator. The tour operator provides the holiday rep and Olympic are no different. The exception to this is if you were told during the booking procedure that there would be no rep at your propery. Even when this is the case, you still have access to one. There should have been an duty office or emergency number to ring in your paperwork, which you would normally receive at your 'welcome meeting'. Normally departure times are stated on the relevant board on the reps' desk, and there should have been contact information in the information folder that tour operators put together. As transfers would have been booked as part of the package it is Olympic who are at fault. This has nothing to do with Thomsons.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.