General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
At the airport they should have a list of all the passengers. When I travelled back to Turkey from the UK in February I didn't have my tickets either, I just showed the man at the desk the tickets I had used on my flight into the UK, he found my name on the list and that was that.
we've collected our tickets from the airport before now too - just go to the operators desk and they will write/type them out for you

take your invoice with you and you'll be ok - but understand how you feel about it
fionay

This has happened to us several times when going flight only and there never has been a problem once we had the booking confirmation letter.

Carol
Thanks folks I feel a bit better now
to put your mind at rest I would phone the Airlines customer service desk at the airport - you should be able to find a number through the airports website . If you cant, ring the help desk for the airport and they should be able to put you through. i have done this before when we had a wrong name on one of our tickets and didnt notice it til the day before :shock: panic :shock: they were very helpful and just told us to go to the desk before checkin and thery would change it . I think that was first choice .

lyn
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.