Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Ah,thanks Tim, thought I was going mad. I was sure I'd seen something on it but couldn't find it. I've just noticed from your reply that it's on general chat.
I've re-read all the replies but I still need help because I've done all that's been suggested and it's still not working.

(Does this need moving to that topic or leaving on help and assistance?)
Leave it here in H&A as this is the correct forum for it.

luci - HT Mod
Ah, just received an email at 19.36, I think for Luci's 07.54 reply.

Sharon
Soz folks, still got problems with this one. Is everything ok in my profile? I did receive one email notification today for a topic reply made on 10th June but not for any other topics.
Advice please, anyone :hmmm
Can anyone tell me why I am not getting emails to say a reply has been posted on a new topic that I started. This has happenned twice in the past couple of days. I have checked that the notice at the bottom of the page says "Watch this topic". I have clicked off it and then back on just incase but still no notifications. I am receiving notifications from other topics that I have replied to. :roll:
Sorry..it's not my day. I should have started a new topic.
Hi hbrac

I have split your post and merged it with a previous topic on the same subject.

Unfortunately I don't think the answer is in any of the previous posts. It appears to be a glitch in the system somewhere as Van has already investigated it and couldn't find a reason behind it. Sorry!

luci :wave
Hi hbrac ....

I have checked that the notice at the bottom of the page says "Watch this topic"

That would suggest to me that you are not subscribed to that topic. To subscribe to a topic, you click on "Watch this topic". When you do that, the option at the bottom of the page changes to "Stop watching this topic", which you click on when you want to unsubscribe.

So if you are seeing "Watch this topic" at the bottom of the page, you are not yet subscribed. There is also a Watched Topics link at the top of the page, which will confirm which topics (if any) you are subscribed to.

David :wave
David..despite having the correct box at the bottom and the topic displayed on the watched topic list I receive no notification emails to those posts I have initiated ".Notify me when a reply is posted" is also ticked. I am receiving notification of some posts though. Who you gonna call.... Glitchbusters :lol:
So the message you are seeing at the bottom of the page says "Stop watching this topic", I thought you were seeing "Watch this topic". :hmmm
In that case, I will have to leave it for our Head of Glitches to deal with.

David :wave
Ok David.. I'm off to the land of nod. Too much excitement for one day :wave
Hello,

Just thought I would tell you that the email notification's are not working :wink:

I've just had a PM sent to me and a few replie's to other Topics but no email to tell me.

Sorry to trouble you :wink:

Regards,

TIMUK.
Tim
I have had the same problem tonight as well.
Thank's Fiona, good to see it's not just my end then :wink:

It was ok earlier on this evening, bet Fizz has been messing with the settings :lol:

Regards,

TIMUK.
:lol: :lol:

You don't miss a trick :lol:

Regards,

TIMUK.
Guess what !!

It's working again now :lol:

Own up then...who fixed it :lol:

Regards,

TIMUK.
I have the same problem i've not been receiving email notifications for a while now.
Checked my profile and checked that im watching topics but it is still nothing.

Has anyone got any other suggestions .
Thanks

MEL :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.