Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Fiona, just before i post i copy whatever then submit, if it disappears then i just paste it the page again.
thanks Ray.
I do do that when I have a more detailed reply so thankfully the ones I have lost have been short posts. Its a great tip though :tup
I've kind of given up with it now, I don't have time to copy and paste every thing to keep it, as i am on a number of forums and if its a quick reply and it gets lost I might repost it, if its a long reply and it goes missing due to someone presumably posting simultaneously then I take the view I obviously wasn't meant to comment on that thread so i don't recompose it. I'm wondering if others do the same.
:think I have recovered the post a couple of times by hitting the return button, the page says something like this page is no longer available then I refresh the page by hitting F5 or the small refresh symbol at the end of the url this often returns the post for me.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.