Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Julie

If you post the ports you are visiting someone may be able to help.

luci :wave
OK - ports visiting are: Dubrovnik, Corfu, Cephalonia, Katakolon and Athens. Thanks
Hi Julieg, Dubrovnik the ships parks (docks) about a 10 minute taxi drive from the city gates (10Euro). Corfu the town centre is well within walking distance (5-10 mins). Katakolon you really need to do a trip to Olympia or somewhere as Katakolon will take you about an hour to walk around, they do however do fanastic fish dishes in the restaurants.
We are going on the 7th August for a 2 week cruise going to crete dubrovnik corfu kefalonia katakolon athens limassol rhodes kusadasi mykonos santorini
Your experiences on your return would be appreciated for any tips
Hi my daughter did this in may will get her to post her experiences when she comes over.
Sioux ;)
Returned on Friday - had a great time. Be prepared for very hot weather - it hit 41 degrees in Corfu with no breeze. I've posted a review with all the details.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.