Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Jadedan

Please do not post in phone text style as per T&C's. Further posts of this nature will be deleted.

luci - HT Mod
Hi Jadedan,
Yes you can get a trip in resort that will take you to Barcelona, you can do this through your reps, go by yourself on the train or there is a coach running to take you there also. It stops all over Salou and costs 17.90 euros for a return trip, you will find info about this at bus stops.
Salou is good for kids, the beaches are perfect for them, especially the main beach in Salou itself, it stays really shallow for quite a long way out so the little ones can play safely as there are no shelving bits where it gets deep quickly. There is also little climbing frames/slides dotted along the beach front at Salou. There are 2 waterparks, Portaventura, a safari/waterpark called Aqualeon (there is a safari bus picks up from resort to take you there) and more.
Which Hotel/Aparts are you staying at?
Have a really good holiday, the weather has been great lately, i have just returned last wednesday and have a lovely suntan :D

lou.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.