Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi, in my hand luggage I put my cameras and binoculars, pills and medication, paperwork and passports, spare glasses and sun glasses and anything else I can get in that I would not like to arrive without if a case goes missing. last time we went they pulled my bag over and turned everything out and went over it with a swab and checked for explosives as they said it was so full :que
We stayed in the T&G last year ....they are good we were just unlucky with the other guests at the time we went.

It has a great location not to far from point centre, the food is good & the pool is big for Marmaris.

It has an annex with a small pool that is rarely busy but nice.

There are a couple of supermarkets close by where you can change cash both try to out do each other.

Aloha restaurant is good with great food but they can hassle you to come in each time you pass by.

migros supermarket is about 500 mts away on the main drag.

Look out for the meal deals in the restaurants 5 courses for 15tl - 20tl per person

I hope you have a great holiday ...if you want to ask me anything feel free too.

Stephen
Thanks Stephen.

I cannot wait we are travelling.out on Saturday at 8am the last time I was in turkey was 2006 and that was gumbet... Is there any absolute must sees in Marmaris ?
Also could anyone recommend a good value Turkish bath?
In terms of must sees for me, I'd say head down to the harbour / marina area - spent many an evening sat eating great food whilst looking out at the beautiful boats.
:)
hi
you going to the t&g apartments you wont be disapointed great pool and theres twp shops across road open 24 hours i think they are sisters
if you walk down the road on the right hand side is the aloha bar you can get a good meal
or you can go on the beach front there is loads of restaurants the choice is yours

if you need to ask me anything just pm me
if you walk down to the main road and turn right walk to wards the traffic lights and theres a restaurante called the piccadilly grea place and good breakfast,
tony
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.