Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
all the beaches have changed ownership now where abouts you staying in ovacik if its nicholas apartment or villa they have a shuttle service to genc beach
but not sure about the others still its only about 50p down the mountain on a dolmus each
the changes are dramatic ovacik and hisaronu are now nearly one olu just has alot more than 20 years ago
the roads are also alot better, and alot more expensive than 20 years ago :sun2
Cheers Maverick.
We're staying at the Leytur (about as far away as you can get without it being Fethiye).
We stayed at the Ucel (it's now Grand, apparently) almost 19 years ago.
I imagine that we're in for a bit of as shock at the way Hisaronu has developed. (I seem to recall it being called Olu Ata back in the day).
you will not recoinise it it has a fab water park for the kids including big ones like me ha ha
yes because the 1st main hotel was the ata that is now shops and restaurants you will still enjoy it we have been going for nearly 20 years now and still love the people
there is information on my website if you want to look including a download dvd film of the area's
:sun2
we always go to billies he still picks you up from hotel tel no is 6170017 when in Turkey
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.