Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
we are going to the olu deniz resort hotel next mth so will be able to tell you what its like then. the hotel that gets the best reviews is the belcekiz beach , but its very expensive . lykia world is also fab but is only full board +
Thanks ellie meg,

Is the Olu Deniz resort hotel next door to the belcekiz beach hotel as looking on the map, i even wondered if it was the same one !!

Cheers, look forward to your report back from holidays too

Thanks
The Belcekiz is a fab hotel but it's only available through Portland /Thomson which means no competition on price :( . Their price direct is as much as the package price without the flight . Yes it is next to the Olu Deniz resort .
leisurelad,

You may find our member reviews for the Tropicana useful, we don't have any for the Noa.

Darren
NOA Sun City is the only one we have been to, and I would recommend it. It is much better than it's sister hotel - Oludeniz Resort. Plus, You can also use the facillities of both .
personally i would go to The Belcekiz every time , but you also have likia world,suncity ,olu deniz beach resort,asena beach resort,and alot more that i cannot remember :sun2
I think I would go for the Club Belcekic beach or Olu Deniz Resort they are excellently located and get consistent reviews, perhaps book what you can get the best price on. I would only go to Lykia if you have kids, it is excellent, but isolated and expensive.
Hi we have been to Sun Club City and it was brilliant x :rofl
We havestayed at both the Belcekiz and Sun city . The belcekiz is better but more expensive although we had no complaints about the sun city and enjoyed our stay there although it was several years ago now . My friend stayed at the olu Deniz resort this year and being it's sister hotel now visited Sun city . she thought it was better so if you are considering either of those two I would definately check the more recent reviews.

We have also stayed at the Asena beach . great hotel . It was B+B when we stayed and we upgraded to HB . Are they offereing A/I now maverick ,if so I would be very interested in returning there .

lyn
Interesting if Asena Beach is offering AI, I went in there a few times last year as they have an internet cafe either attached or next to them - you couldn't get near the one in Lykia due to business men who didn't seem to be able to leave their work behind. :duh It seemed like a nice hotel, but this was the evening and it didn't have the 'buzz' of an AI where you still have a fair few people on site of an evening, seemed a bit dead to me. Perhaps I was in the wrong part of it, but I walked the grounds a couple of times and peared in the restaurant. ?
The staff were very friendly Chris and very upbeat which I like . When we stayed there there wasnt a great deal to do of an evening . They had a couple of shows each week but most of what was on offer was provided by the staff . The sort of thing where Guests and staff would all interact together like killer pool competitions that seemed to go on until 4am or bingo . We met some lovely people there and was one of our most memorable holidays.

This was of course several years ago now and our first holiday to Turkey . I believe the reviews are still good though .
Its certainly another excellently located and attractive looking hotel Lyn, wonder why it has gone AI as presumably that will up the hotels running costs considerably, as a lot of AI's dont charge much more than half boards, but have to provide a lot extra, and presumably means many more staff. Also with HB they tend to make money on drinks with your meals, as nobody eats without drinking and drinks round the pool.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.