Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi Dotty,

I am flying over with Olympic on Monarch 24th June, late night flight 23.55pm. Can't wait.
hi daftbird

thanks for your reply, with names like ours we make a right pair!!!!

which airport are u flying from??? which resort are u going to.. have u been before
hi daftbird

forgot to mention have a look at my post in the flight only disccusion forum for 29th april. it will fill you in on the background to my question

dotty
Hi Dotty,

I see where you are coming from, the flight code you have looks like an exel airways flight no, you could try ringing them direct to check the validity of the flight. Or try booking on line for a Friday flight?
We fly out on 24th June with Olympic on a Monarch Airways flight, leaving at 23.55!!!! We are staying in Ipsos, not quite on parr with Kavos but less kids/familys than Sidari, where will you be staying? we have been going over to Corfu for the last 7years and can't get enough of it.

Daft
hi daftbird

thanks for yr reply. i have left a message in your pm.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.