Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
And this is the reply from OYB

Unfortunately when you book online we do receive a confirmation of exactly what was requested. On this occasion what was requested is what was confirmed. Unfortunately as there are no flights from/to the airport you requested there isn't anything further we can do to assist. Again I am sorry for all the inconvenience. Thanks, Hayley
I'm not really sure what you want onthebeach to do? They are essentially a search engine. The flights they pull together are the cheapest. They do offer flights though for different airports. You need to look carefully before selecting. As for baggage, this is always an extra now. Ryanair are £70 pp for a bag return.if you are saying you did not actually book then this s an issue for your credit card company. You can tell them the money was taken without permission ie you did not hit confirm.
Are you sure you didn't hit confirm ? I think it is unlikely that they would have booked everything for you if you hadn't. As said its a search engine pulling together the cheapest of all options so if it was cheaper to fly out of one London airport and back from another Lonon airport that is what it is pulled up for you to consider. It's a sort of buyer beware system and you need to go through everything with a fine tooth comb to make sure you have actually been offered what is suitable for your needs.
I can confirm that I did not press a confirm button, its the sleavy way the payment was taken that I am annoyed with, i guess i'll try my CC first and if not i'll have to get a transfer from Stansted to Gatwick or get a bus to and from each airport.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.