For those who are old enough to remember music from the early 70's and who will be in Cyprus on Sunday 12th July - you may have missed the following:

Alice Cooper is coming to perform in Cyprus, in Limassol particularly, for one night only!

The king of shock rock and the most loved rock entertainer of the world (according to the Rolling Stone Album Guide), Alice Cooper is coming to Cyprus for a once-off concert on the 12 of July 2009! With epic rock songs like "School`s Out", "Poison", "Welcome To My Nightmare", "Bed Of Nails", "Hey Stupid", "House Of Fire", "No More Mr. Nice Guy", "I ?m 18"³ its hard to choose a favourite.

The organisers behind the concert in Limassol are the companies Eleven Concert and Moonlight Endless Productions.

Tickets will be available as from Monday the 11th of May and are priced at €50 each. A limited number of VIP tickets will be priced at about €85 each.

Tickets will be available from all A.C.S Couriers (77 77 73 73) outlets, Musical Paradise (Nicosia & Limassol), Armenias (Nicosia), Oktagona (Nicosia), Traffic DVD Shop (Nicosia), Brent Cross (Limassol), Acapella (Larnaka/Paralimni), Calypso (Paphos).

For more details or information call 77 77 29 39

We have our tickets and I cannot wait. Haven't seen Alice Cooper since 1987 and never thought I would get to see him play in Cyprus. :tup

CwB