Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Onur airlines
10 Posts
used them two years ago, they were ok about the same as XL.

Ron
We flew with them a couple of weeks ago and there was no problems at all.You can get extra leg room at no extra cost as well!!!

The food is a bit strange but edible!
If you look on the Flights/Airline Discussion you'll find they are a topic there.
Used them in May. We encountered no problems and have booked with them again for next year.
Been with onur airlines 3 times in the past had no problems whatsoever, Infact I would say that they were better than the rest, Good food, Free soft drinks, Helpfull staff onboard, No delays, I cant fault them.
Can you get the extra legroom seats if you have booked as part of a package....anyone know??
rwb

they`re not doing food anymore are they as we got a sticker on our reciept saying so, they are flights for next yr tho.

only 51 weeks to go :lol:

pam xx
No you cant book extra legspace, Onur operate a first come first served basis at the Checkin, whoever asks them for these seats will get them, So go to the checkin as early as you can to get the extra leg room at no extra charge.
FOR ALL further information and discusion on onur air Please use THIS THREAD in the flights forum

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.