Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Maybe you can keep the room on at WOW so that you don't have the long wait. Most hotels will do this for a small charge.
Can't you have the day flight and Wow?
No Glynis. Only seems to be night flights, regardless of which north west airport. Can get day flight from Liverpool but only way of getting Wow on it's own(DIY) seems to be direct and price shoots up. Can't seem to find hotel only option on holidays direct.
How much is it coming up at and what dates?
Hi Glynis the holiday package for WOW with direct holidays is coming in at £994 for the 2 of us, closest i can get to it with the daytime flights out of Liverpool (Easyjet) is over £1200.
I prefer night flights and always book an extra night with the travel agent so we can keep the room on until we leave.
Sometimes this isnt possible but the hotels have facilities for storing cases and usually have a room where you can get showered before departure.
The WOW probably has a Gym which will have showers etc.
I would go for the night flight as the WOW is a lovely hotel. :tup
Cheers Jay, just booked it now, read all the reviews and listend to advice on here and turned out there was some slightly better flights coming back, well just after 1 am instead of after 3 am.... oh well thats that sorted.... :)
if you dont fancy hanging about at the airport why dont you opt for a taxi, a taxi from dalaman to icmeler which is around 1.5 hours drive is around 60 quid so i should imagine bodrum airport to your hotel would be at least half this(I should hope so anyway)i think you have definatley chosen wisely belek is supposed to be lovely but based around golf courses with not much around outside the hotels or so i have been led to beleive,also there are a hell of a lot of russians down in that vicinity and that would personally completely put me off
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.