Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Yes, it is terribly sad. Thinking of them too.

Kedi
We also have a small thread over on the Flights Forum. Events such as those on wednesday and the spate of aviation incidents recently, are always a shock and thoughts go out to all those effected. Not just to those on the aircraft, but to those indirectly effected such as co-workers and rescue works attending the scene. The images i've seen are shocking. Let's hope everyone makes a good and speedy recovery and those who unfortunatly lost their lives, rest in peace.

Darren
Most of us on this forum have made friends over the years in Turkey and there is an odds on chance that some of the people we have met have lost friends or family in this accident .I would like to add my deep sorrow for their loss and may they rest in peace.

Bluepeterno1
Hi there dazbo,

I can't get into the FLIGHT FORUM it wont allow me. What do I need to do? I am very intrested in flying and know a lot about it too.
Cheers mate
gb
I can't get into it either. Could you PM me too, please?

Many thanks,

Strawberry
The topic that Darren links to was removed due to potential libellous comments being made. You can however access the forum HERE

HTH
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.