Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Hi Haddy, I'm only too pleased if I have been able to give you a few pointers over the years. I'm certainly no expert on Tunisia but I have been so often it's inevitable that I've picked up a few hints and tips which I'm happy to pass on. Sorry you won't be back in PEK for a while but I hope you both have a lovely time in Crete next year. Unfortunately I don't think they are big on camels out there so you've lost your chance to trade in your m.i.l., even with distance selling! I'm sure she's an extremely nice lady so there's no chance of her being sacred in India either :rofl !

Sorry to have missed you over the years in PEK but will keep my fingers crossed that we meet up there one day. I'm back in September but finance is very tight these days so my twice-yearly trips may have come to an end. It's been good whilst it lasted! Anyway, I'll keep doing the lottery and if I have a decent win I'll PM a few of my friends on here so we can organise a party round the marina in PEK.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.