Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi,
Don't know much about these people, so can't give you an opinion as to reliability etc.
I came across this some time ago while searching, It will give you some idea though on cost
http://www.turkey4rentals.com/ovacik.html
You could do a general search on "Google" and see what it throws up.
Hope this helps,
mibur
try nicholas rentals they deal with ovacik and hisaronu
i have a web link on my web site under general
Hi

Sorry it took me a while to reply. Thanks folks for the links and info, I am going to look at them all :D

thanks again
chazy x
mibur, none of the links seem to work, I keep getting an error message?

chazy x
This is a link to my mates villa in Ovacik, might be a little large for your needs though. It's fabulous, I'm going back in October and July nexr year and I can't wait!

http://www.akasyavilla.co.uk if the links don't work try copy and pasting them into the address bar or typing them manually.
Hi Zonda

What a fab villa, wow, it's beautiful, a little large for our party of 3 adults and 1 toddler :lol: and I would be frightened to death what an 18 month old would do with all those lovely furnishings :shock: Thanks for the link though I enjoyed reading all about it and looking at those pics :D

chazy x
Gosh I have spent the last couple of days looking for private rentals and there are so many lol, I am just a bit worried if they are mostly genuine or not, any advice about precautions I should take before booking one please?

thanks
chazy x
If you are going during the Off season check if they have any heating arrangements.

We booked a large Villa in March, it was OK during the day but night time was cold, also as there was less sunshine the Hot water didn't last very long, so maybe as well to enquire if they have a water heater

Hope you enjoy your visit
Jordy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.