Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi, I have spoke (via email) over the weekend to people who are living in their apartment in the Prazares . They spoke about watching a lot of the World Cup games with Raul and his family but no mention of his death, so I 'm sure it cannot be true. We have also had a text from Salu the barman at the hotel and he did'nt mention it either. I will send a mail to Raul and get back to you.
Thanks that would be great, i am sure that the world cup was over before the blasts.
Hi there,
yes the World Cup was over before the blasts but our friends only emailed this weekend and I'm sure they would have mentioned if he had been involved. (they just mentioned that they had seen him then) but I'm sure they would have known if something had happened. (sorry but you know what I mean)!!
Hi mrstella,
We have just had confirmation from another apartment owner that Raul is alive and well !
thanks for that its much appreciated, goan whispers you gotta love em.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.