Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Hi jess68,

We went to this hotel last june,just me and the other half, on all inclusive and found it really good.

The hotel is out of this world,very grand.

Food quite good but we were only there for a week so might become a bit repetative if you are there for two weeks,but we found it alright.

Drinks included in A.I are locally produced and all soft drinks served until 11pm.
Snacks were only crisps and ice creams.

I'm sure you'll like it, have a great time.

Karen
Can anybody who has been to the Palas Pineda Hotel recently tell me what the entertainment in the evening was like. Its not in any of the usual brochures so I was concerned what it would be like. We have two children with us so would like the usual entertainment kids disco etc. Also if there were things goings on in the day for the kids. We looked at going to the Estival Park Hotel but the prices for AI are horrendous. All the other AI in Salou have got really bad reports.
Does anybody know if the Palas Pineda Hotel (4 star) in La Pineda has air conditioning in the bedrooms please????
We are due to go next Thursday the 7th July.
Cheers
Jilly
Our reviews of this hotel may be viewed HERE
I have read very mixed reviews on the Palas Pineda, has anyone been there recently, my family and I are going in June and hoping for the best.
If anyone has been here recently please add your review via the link in my previous post.

Many Thanks.
hi, staying at palas pineda in 4 weeks, how far away is porta adventura from this hotel? also how much is taxi from reus airport to la pineda, many thanks
Its just under two miles from palas pineda to port adventura. The taxis are around 30-35 euros each way from reus airport (up to 4 passengers) but if you are flying with ryanair there is a bus service to la pineda by plana (about 11 euros return each) which is timed to ryanair arrivals. Have been to palas pineda 3 times - fab hotel, but prices seem to have gone up a lot this year so trying golden port salou
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.