Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Sal, why dont you just bunk in with them? :shock:
Just checked alphbeds (Bottom of page) They have a room available for £60.37 for the 2 nights.....At Mimosa Park, Palma nova - All inclusive.....If that's any good??

Hotetur Mimosa Park
3 STARS Palmanova, Majorca

Rooms

From To Room Board Adults Children Available
15/05/2004 17/05/2004 SINGLE WITH BATH ALL INCLUSIVE 1 0
Y £60.37

The cost below is the total price to pay for this booking.

£60.37

Van
The Mimosa Park is really close to the Don Bigote, just up the road. We stayed there last year and although I wouldn't recommend it for a long stay, it should be fine for just a couple of nights.
It was the only single room available in PN that I could find at such short notice....

Van
many thanks.
actually that was the only hotel i could find. but was looking for something a bit more classy, having just come back from a 3 week holiday in thailand at a 5 star hotel.
again many thanks
Ahem, classy it ain't. Before we went I saw a review on HT with the description, "Butlins meets Grimsby Social Club". That described it perfectly. It was the stay part of our cruise and stay and other hotels were more than £100 extra each and that's why we risked it.

The restaurant was like a works canteen with people milling about all the time. The food was OK, but not great. People didn't bother changing for dinner let alone dressing. They just wandered about in their swim wear. The rooms were very spartan - bed, mirror with wooden shelf below, wardrobe. I certainly wouldn't go back. I thought you were just looking for a place to crash for a couple of nights and didn't realise you wanted something nicer.
This might be a bit late for you but, It may be of assistance to someone else,try the Hotel Gabarda, one of three small hotels with the same owner,right at the far end of PN just round the corner from the Vorenova,at Son Caliu.Its reasonable basic ,but clean.
Try http://www.solmelia.com that is for the Sol group of hotels,they have several in Palma Nova/Magaluf.I have stayed at the Sol cala Blanca and could recomend that one as a very nice 4*
Can't seem to find anything half decent and reasonably priced on the usual sites.

Any one know of private accomodation to rent. I know there are lots of lovely privately owned appartments. Help gratefully received

Sunnybay
Prima Travel often have some deals.

http://www.prima-travel.com

Kind Regards
Stewart
Have you looked on wintersunshineholidays? There is quite a few accomaditions on there to stay ranging from s/c to a/i
We have booked to stay at the Voronova Apartments through http://www.vilaflorholidays.co.uk that apartment we have was £320.00 for the 4 of us.
can anyone help me out with a direct link to an apartment for 6 in palma nova/magaluf???i`ve been looking for hours!!!.......thanks in advance
Cant do that but I have used this company a lot who are based in Majorca run by English staff:

http://www.prima-travel.com/

Even if what you want isnt on their web site e-mail them with what you are looking and they often can help.

Kind Regards
Stewart
when are you going ,how long, adults/kids. is it only palma nova or would magaluf do.
Hi i dont know how to do a direct link but the Aquasol apts in palma nova do 2 bed apts that sleep 2-6 people and 3 bed apts that sleep 4-8 people.We are staying there in july and sounds like a really nice place from the reviews,its not too far away from magaluf just a 5-10min walk.I booked this with my friend who works for coop travel but i also found it on the thomas cook website but as i said i not very good with computers so dont know how to do a direct link,sorry,hope this helps anyway :D

Nichola
we want to go the first week of july,thanks for that nicola,but can`t find an e mail addy for the acquasol......can anyone help??.......thanks.
AQUASOL
HA*** C/ Pinzones, 61 441 971681513 conta@aquasol.info.com
thanks for that martin
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.