Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
Haven't been but friends have and loved it. It is def an upgrade you have :) although I loved the Merchant Court. We have reviews of it here
Yeh i was looking forward to the Merchant Court, the location sounded perfect for us! But after our agents messed up our booking we are only getting to spend 2nights and 3 full days in singapore so i requested an upgrade (Pan Pacific) through our t.agents and the obliged.

Cant wait! only 6 weeks to go! :)
9 weeks till Singapore for us :) I think the Great Singapore Sale will be on when you are there. We found it lived up to its name the last time we went
Yeh i think the Great Singapore Sale was a major draw for the fiance!!
you can easily spend a fortune by trying to save money :rofl
I stayed at the Pan Pacific in November last year. Fantastic choice, We loved it. The staff called you by your name each day! We were in an exec room so could visit the lounge for drinks and nibbles throughout the day which was great The snacks were just lovely, My husband was working so myself and my son spent the days around the pool dodging the rain. The hotel is directly linked to one of the Malls, so you could go for a wander. From our room you could see the roof of Raffles, easy walking distance and lovely in the evening.

I thought the service in Dubai hotels could not be beaten but this hotel was fantastic.

Have a great time, If I could afford to go again I would go back to the Pan Pacific for sure.
Thanks Tilee!!

A shopping mall attached to the hotel! That'll go down a treat with the new wife!

Cant wait 5 weeks to go!
and its some size of shopping mall. You might not see her for days :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.