Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
We didn't stay at that hotel but I have to say that I really enjoyed staying in Petra. It's a very friendly village - we often played cards with the locals on an evening. i'd recommend a walk up to the church at sunset, it gorgeous.

Dawn
That would be the 114 steps?
Yes, we will do that. Last year whilst in Santorini, we climbed the mountain that seperates Perrisa and Kamari, phew!
Have heard the Lesvos has more of a Greek feel to it as opposed to other islands.
That would be the 114 steps?

did count them but that sounds about right - still it's a great excuse for beer when you get back down :D
Hi Intervoice,
returned from Lesvos yesterday, its a lovely island. We had a look at the Panorama while visiting Petra, you will not be disappointed, its superb. The gardens are exceptional and the hotel is well maintained, the pool area is also great. One word of warning, its on a very steep hill and the climb to the rooms at the top is tough. Most of the rooms have a great view over the bay. Most people we met had been several times before which says it all, hope you like it as much as we did
Hi rdv,
Thanks for the info on the Panorama hotel.
Sounds like we've picked a good one!

Hope you had a good holiday.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.