Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
papers/football
4 Posts
Hi Cheekychops, most of the hotel shops have English newspapers on sale - usually a couple of days late and costng 2 dinars. Enjoy your holiday - Jenny x
Too late for you cheekychops, but Tunisians are mad on football. A couple of years ago they won the Africa Cup. On Saturday Libya played Tunisia in the stadium at Sousse (Tun 2 Libya 0)and the Libyan team were staying in my hotel. The streets were awash with supporters with painted faces, people hanging out of cars waving flags and horns blaring. A fight was anticipated after the game, but I don't think there was much trouble in the end.
Just back and in case anyone going in the future is interested there is an Irish pub in PEK which showed the champions league games and old firm game while we were there.

I didn't realise how mad on the football they are in Tunisia the day after the Chelsea-Barca game all the staff were talking about it!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.