Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi Jo. We were there for a few days last month. The apartments are very spacious, spotlessly clean and the staff are very helpful and friendly. There was aircon in the rooms but we didn't use it. Not sure whether you have to get the controller from reception :) . It's about a 10 minute walk into the main bit of Sa Coma. It was nice and quiet at night (not much traffic passes by). Pool area was nice and there are plenty of sunbeds on a couple of terraces if you aren't bothered about sitting near the pool to watch kids etc. We really enjoyed our stay and wouldn't hesitate to go back or recommend the aparments. BTW who are you thinking of booking with?
Hi pargaluvva

If you haven't done so already, perhaps you would like to post an up to date review of these apartments for the benefit of other members?

luci :wave
hi pargaluva thankyou for answering my question i will definatly be booking these apartments now we are booking with thomsons £1500 just over for two weeks family of four next july i thought this was a really good price havent found any other companies who do these apartments if you no of any let me know.
Hi jo. We booked independently (which might be a cheaper option for you). Paraiso through Travel Republic and flights BMI Baby and First Choice. The taxi, through Janerbus, was 120 euros. If you need any more info, just ask. Gx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.