Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
there are a block of apartments called parasio on the avenue mediterrano just by the four kings pub, does any one know if they are to rent or are a private block as these as ideally situated.
Hi Helen,those are the ones i meant,they look really nice.I stayed a couple of blocks down in the Vina Del Mar,and i always meant to drop in and enquire but i never got round to it.
Pat
yes they do pat i agree and they are in an ideal location.

if you ever watch sky travel shop on satelite they confuse the parisio 10 with these apts cos they show the front of it

Maybe david might know
Unfortunately I don't know the ones you refer to on Avenida Mediterraneo, Helen.

But like the Gemelos name, there are loads of Paraiso complexes all over Benidorm too. Some are strictly residential accommodation, while others have a mix of residential and tourist accommodation, with some of the privately owned apartments managed by local rental agencies.

David :wave
Have you ever stayed in the vina del mar Helen?They are quite nice,quite basic they dont have washing machine,microwaves,irons etc but they're spotless,the staff are very friendly and the pool area is never crowded.
I have just booked Gemelos 22 after much searching!Hope i've done the right thing,am sure i have as all the reviews are very positive.
Pat
no pat where are they?
and who did u book with? we tend to go for package holiday as youngest is 11 and we are sometimes lucky and get a free child place
They are about 2 or 3 blocks from the 4 kings next door to lukas mini supermarket.and there is also a tobacconist on the corner.I booked direct as its the only way you can book them,i cant seem to remember their contact details but i will find out for you and you can ask for a quote.
Pat
PS when are you travelling to Benidorm
we are going 21st of sept but we are staying in the Las Torres Apartments got a good deal from Thomsons in their January Sales

2 adults 2 kids 2 weeks self catering 2 bedroom apt £970

Would be helpful if you can find contact details
Is that Las Torres Gardens up the hill in Rincon De Loix?If so i've stayed there.
Pat
yes pas thats the 1 bit of a hike but decent apartments
good sized rooms and we dont spend much time there anyway as 2 girls are always on the go.
I managed to find the website for vina del mar have sent it to you in an email,let me know if it works,i'm quite useless at things like this!!!
Regards
Pat
pat i did not receive an email from you
Sorry Helen could not get back to you had to endure the weekly shop!!I will try again for you.
Pat
Hi patb03 & helenweb, sorry to butt in on your thread but thought I would just mention that we have also stayed at Vina Del Mar apts., and would recommend them. patb03; you mentioned that they don`t have washing machines, true but I am sure you forgot to mention that they do have free washing machines and drier, and ironing facilities in a room just down by the side by the pool & snack bar area, you just had to buy a small pack of powder at reception for 1 euro, but you could always take your own. Don`t know their web address but have got the following phone Nos. if it`s any help 965 85 06 52 or 966 80 38 80, you wil have to put the code for Spain in front of course, 34 I think.
Regards brigger :D
Hi there,yes there is a room with a washing macjine and drier but they charged me 3 euros for each,i didn't see any ironing facilities last year when we were there,but we managed any way.
Whoops!!! sorry does not seem to work,i dont know what went wrong but try thishttp://www.vina-delmar.com/
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.