Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Balchick
11 Posts
You are Quoting Balchik. Golden Sands is about the same distance from Balchik as is from Varna. I have looked at all sites and cannot find your hotel anywhere. Have you any clues or directions. Tonyt
It's about half an hour G.S. to Varna by bus and it stops very close to the main museum, but there are several others worth looking at and dont miss the Roman Baths. Check out opening times with your rep, the museums are closed either Mon or Tues cant remember which.

Patka
Tony

The Park Odessos is in Golden Sands and is just above the Ambassador in the centre of the resort.

Patka
Thanks for the tip re the Roman Baths.
Just returned from Odessos Hotel Golden Sands on Thursday 2nd June. The hotel was much better than I imagined. It is 3 or 4 minutes walk to the beach and a couple of minutes to many supermarkets, restaurants, bars and shops. The main part of the village is only a couple of minutes further on. The standards at this hotel are fantastic - there is a great choice of food, indoor and outdoor pool, pool bar, bar, games, internet, massage, etc. The hotel is spotless and the cleaners are on the go from morning to midnight.
Concerning public transport, the fare is 1.5 lev which I think is approximately 50-60 pence regardless of how far you travel. We went to Varna town in a taxi which costs anywhere between 15-20 Lev, and returned in the bus. Taxi was approximately 20 minutes and the bus took around 45minutes.
A trip to Nessebur is about 25-30 Lev and well worth a visit I'm told although I didn't go.
There is a great new website showing loads of photos of this hotel. When I typed in proper website address it didn't show up, but if you go on Google and type Odessos Park Hotel, on the second page you will see something like "Odessos Hotels" - go onto this and you'll find a great selection of pictures.
Hope this helps you. Look forward to your holiday as Bulgaria is a great place to visit and the people are lovely.
:roll: Hi Has anyone been to the new park hotel Odessos in Golden Sands. We are going on the 25th August and wondered if anyone had any views?
any one been to odessos hotel
Hi welsh_emma,

See this thread, post by Dia75012 of June 3rd.

Baldur 8)
I have merged all the topics on this hotel into one topic so the post that Baldur refers to is now earlier on in this topic.

luci :wave
My neighbour was there in July the same time we were there .She said the hotel was spotless and cleaned every day .She also said breakfast was good ,and that was her first time in Bulgaria,and is booking up to go back to the hotel next yearThe hotel is only a few years old and is in a great part of the resort,not far from the clubs ,pubs and restaurants,but quiet at night. :wave :fly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.