Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
It is pretty built up by the front of the hotel and the back's on the beach. There is parking on Plaj Sokak (Beach St) which is out of the front of your hotel, turn left (the road going past your hotel is one way anyway so you'd have to go left) and take the first left. Down there is parking just after the taxi rank and you could walk back to the Parkim Ayaz along the beach.

Alternatively there may be some parking if you turn left by the Sami Beach hotel and look down there (there is a car park at the end of the beach that way near the go-kart track but again, it's a walk back to your hotel).

I would imagine those are your two best places to look. I can't think of anywhere nearer - sorry.
Yes, Jakki is right there is nowhere nearer the hotel than that. I would say that along by the taxi rank would be your best place to park.

Kedi
There is also a otopark behind parrot restaurant, opposite the sami plaza hotel and cafe columbia.
thanks all for your help!! thats great, think we will book the car now!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.