Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
I stayed there a couple of years ago, I can't remember how much the safe rental was which tells me it was comparable with other hotels I have stayed at (otherwise her in doors would have bent my ear!)

As far as a late checkout goes I'm not sure but I think they have luggage storage facilities.

The hotel is in a great position for the strip but the rooms are fairly basic.

Cheers,

Mick.
I don't think they do late check outs but they have free shower rooms near the bar so you can shower and change before your flight. We enjoyed our stay there. Food was good
shower room just round from the reception.
we have stayed a few times in PARQUE DEL LA PAZ and had to just mess about till coach appeared :roll: :roll:
still, ask at the reception as once we were there they started refurbishing the hotel the day we were leaving so they never had space, other times it was full.
obviously this hotel has changed :lol: Just checked with hubby and asked where shower rooms were. He said by bar not reception. So glad i didn't have that much to drink :lol: Ray must have been there more recently to us. Enjoy your holiday
i might be wrong (easily) but i thought the showers near the bar were the pool showers :oops: :oops: !
they may have changed them with the refurbishment i mentioned, as the ones i used were basically at the rear off the reception. (face away from reception then u-turn and their on the right)

its not all that important, i think they will find what they are looking for and with it being a well positioned hotel they will ENJOY. :D :D
WE ARE GOING TO THESE APARTMENTS IN AUGUST, LAST TIME WE
WERE THERE WAS OCTOBER 2002 - VAN ELLIOTT MADE OUR HOLIDAY
ONE OF THE BEST - DOES ANY KNOW WHAT VAN IS DOING NOW ?
WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM AGAIN[/img][/u]
hi
does anyone know of any building work going on at this complex?
on going places website it is quoted as saying that due to storm damage, there is repairs going on at the pool bar.
only a few weeks to departure now, and i'm a bit concerned about it!

tracey
ive just came back yesterday and there was no building work around the pool , everyhting was great especially the weather red hot every day
we were there in november 2005 when they had a hurricaine which totally wrecked the pool bar awning,,its probably taken them this long to decide to replace it!!
Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum :D, Im going to tenerife for the first time on the 27th july for 14 nights with my girlfriend, just wanted to know does anyone have any experiences of staying at the parque de la paz? i've read some reviews and the responses are quite mixed, so i'm not too sure what to expect when we get there.
Hi rickmanone .. I have merged your enquiry with this existing thread about the complex. And just in case it's not our reviews that you have read, you will find them here: http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/canary-islands/tenerife/playa-de-las-americas/parque-de-la-paz-apartments/

David :wave
Thanks David thats very helpful. :)
Does antbody have a email address to book directly with these apartments?

Thanks
We have just booked for the first 2 weeks in May next year, we normally stay at the Bitacora but for a change we fancied going self catering, my son used these apartments earlier in the year and said they were very good. We booked through somewhere2stay.com and the total cost for the 2 of us in a 1 bedroom apartment is £204, flights cost another £270 so we have a fortnight for less than £500. We will still be going to the Bitacora in September but a change is as good as a rest, or so they say.
Does antbody have a email address to book directly with these apartments
Fantastic, thank you very much andrea_loup
Emailed the apartment and they replied straight away saying they are not taking reservations for holidays after May 2008. I only wanted prices but nevermind!! :lol:
We stayed at these apartments in March 2006. They are definitely in a very good location, near to the beach and also to the strip of bars alongside the apartments. When we first arrived, the block we were in reminded us of a jail - rows of door facing into a central garden area. We were unlucky as we got a room facing onto the main road and the glass recycling bins were directly outside our room, so it was a bit noisy when they were emptied in the early hours of the morning! Also we couldn't sit out on the balcony when we came back from the beach/pool, because of the noise of the traffic. However, the rooms looking onto the pool did seem better, though not luxurious by any means. Had a very nice pool terrace, pool and bar. If you are going here it might be worth emailing the hotel and requesting a pool view room. Didn't think much of the hotel entertainment but then again we hardly ever stay in the hotel. Having said that the entertainment team were very friendly - they did make a point of coming up and introducing themselves to us. We would probably go back, if we got a pool view room, as they are in a very good location. Try Surfers by La Vista beach - great food.
we have just returned from parque de la paz apartments, and liked it so much, have booked for next august already!
try thomas cook instead of apartments direct as next years price for 2 adults and 1 child for 2 weeks 8th-22nd august for everything was £1100.00!
Cheaper than this year!
Also friends we met paid £1900 this year and they've also booked for same time and theirs is £1400.00!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.