Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Utter Madness ... there aint even a spare inch to play with on most flights :really :banghead:
Also think of the stigma of sitting in the 'fat seats' :rofl that would be a way of getting your holiday off to a bad start. :rofl

:sun2
probably aimed at the American market. Most of them have had too many pies ! (or BigMacs)

Chris
I agree in getting the big people in bigger seats and make them pay for them so they dont take over my seat but they cant make the cattle class seats any smaller. If we were animals the RSPCA would shut them down.
Having just experienced the joy (not) of a Thomson charter flight where seat pitch was excruciating any attempt to reduce passenger space further should be opposed on public health grounds
My remarks come from a person that has also done a Thomson 757 flight, I am 5foot 8 inches what it must feel like if you were over 6 foot cant be nice when you realise that you have paid to be there
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.